In relation to personal data as the user of the website you have the following rights:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data - on this basis, the Administrator provides information on the processing of personal data to the person making such a request, including in particular the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of data held, entities to whom personal data are disclosed and the planned date of their removal ;
- The right to rectify data - on this basis, the Administrator removes any inconsistencies or errors regarding the personal data being processed, and supplements or updates them if they are incomplete or have changed;
- The right to delete data - on this basis, you can request the deletion of data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected;
- The right to limit processing - on this basis, the Administrator ceases to perform operations on personal data, with the exception of operations to which the data subject has consented and their storage, in accordance with the adopted retention rules, or until the reasons for limiting data processing (eg. a decision of the supervisory body is issued, allowing for further data processing) cease to exist;
- The right to transfer data - on this basis, to the extent that the data are processed in connection with the concluded contract or consent, the Administrator issues the data provided by you in a computer-readable format. It is also possible to request that this data be sent to another entity - provided, however, that there are technical possibilities in this regard, both on the part of the Administrator and the other entity;
- The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes - the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify such an objection;
- You also have the right to object to processing for other purposes, but it depends on your particular situation and does not have to be taken into account by the Administrator.
An application regarding the exercise of the rights as described above can be submitted by traditional mail in writing to the following address: ul. Prosta 70, 00-838 Warszawa or by e-mail at: email@example.com
The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request concerns, i.e. in particular: who submits the application, which of the rights the person submitting the application wishes to exercise; what processing purposes the request relates to (e.g. marketing purposes, analytical purposes, etc.).
If the Administrator is not able to determine the content of your request or identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, they shall request additional information.
The response to the application shall be given immediately, no later than within one month of its receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator shall inform you about the reasons for such an extension.
The answer shall be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by registered mail to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (in this case, please provide an e-mail address).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in the event of suspicion that the personal data are processed in breach of the (GDPR) Regulation.